Anyone HATCHING?!?!? Newbie's and addicts WELCOME!!!! Hatch Calendar page 1!!!!

Quote:
Awww soo cute!!!
love.gif
love.gif
Yea don't give up yet, I've had them hatch 24 hours after the other ones were out, so give a little more time!! Good luck!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
Ohhhhh Super Secret Mystery Egg
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I found a mystery egg under my broody who's egg are due Friday. I took it and put it in the bator. I am sooooo hoping its not the mean faymouis, but that is who is always jumping in her box and laying a egg, so if it is, that peep will be a freebie to the lady who purchased those mean freaks! I can't WAIT for her to come and pick them up.
ya.gif

Quote:
Ohhhhh Super Secret Mystery Egg
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I found a mystery egg under my broody who's egg are due Friday. I took it and put it in the bator. I am sooooo hoping its not the mean faymouis, but that is who is always jumping in her box and laying a egg, so if it is, that peep will be a freebie to the lady who purchased those mean freaks! I can't WAIT for her to come and pick them up.
ya.gif

I've never heard of faymouis, why are they so mean??

Quote:
I have a silkie that just went broody this weekend, right now I have all my chickens together, I only seperate them when I am collecting so there is no telling what they would be, but my hubs doesn't want to let her hatch them, because he's all about pure breeds so I have to take them from her, and I thought about putting some of my silkie eggs I just got in the mail under her, but it's pretty cold here and it would be my first time so I'm not to sure I wanna risk it.
hu.gif

If she is still sitting tight, I would give her a egg or two of your shipped ones. I always tell myself that I usually lose that many anyway. It will make her OH so happy and you will be able to see what kind of mama she is.
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
I have a silkie that just went broody this weekend, right now I have all my chickens together, I only seperate them when I am collecting so there is no telling what they would be, but my hubs doesn't want to let her hatch them, because he's all about pure breeds so I have to take them from her, and I thought about putting some of my silkie eggs I just got in the mail under her, but it's pretty cold here and it would be my first time so I'm not to sure I wanna risk it.
hu.gif

If she is still sitting tight, I would give her a egg or two of your shipped ones. I always tell myself that I usually lose that many anyway. It will make her OH so happy and you will be able to see what kind of mama she is.
yippiechickie.gif

Yea that's what I am thinking of doing, I want her to be happy!!!
love.gif
I was also wondering if once the others hatch, will she raise them too???

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif

Yea that's what I am thinking of doing, I want her to be happy!!!
love.gif
I was also wondering if once the others hatch, will she raise them too???

Yes, if you put them under her at night she will take them.

Quote:
hu.gif

My hubby is the opposite if a hen sits for more than 2 days her nest is off limits to egg collection until she gets off herself he says he just can't bear to toss them if they have started growing and she wants to sit. My silkies could be any of the following crosses Lav Op, Ameracana,Rumpless Aracana,Cochin and the mystery egg maybe a Turken Cross since the egg is a brownish pink which is what color Z's eggs are.

Back
Top Bottom