Anyone have a Sportsman?

Not gonna sell them to random people as easter chicks are ya!?
hmm.png

No, I am going to sell them to the people that buy them for the type chick they are. I also supply a local farm feed store. This 600 will be the first batch. Then I'll set another. I sell chickens year round to the public from my home and have been doing so for years, so I am not stupid and I don't automatically assume that someone else is.

this is pics of the older of the 2 i have that r 1202's. the other is filled with to many eggs to open and take pics. they are for the most part the same but do have differences.

the yellow one i'm keeping, it is the newr one and the brown one i just sold to a friend. mine has a few more advanced features like it has a bucket on top as a water resevoir. i only have to fill it once and then when the ball drops low it fills up inside from the hose to the bucket on top for humidity inside. most of them are pretty much the same setup but some features vary. her's ya have to keep filling it has a small bucket inside.
hope this helps answr ur questions,
silkie

HPIM1224.jpg

front view of door, mine is the yellow on the right. the brown is the one i just sold.

HPIM1221.jpg

inside top where ya place the water, fan is in back and 2 waffers on side. if the first waffer fails it has a backup to work.

HPIM1222.jpg

they hold 3 trays on a turner. u buy seperately the racks to hold the eggs. the trays hold 6 racks. mine holds 354 eggs if i remember right her's holds less cause racks r smaller.

HPIM1223.jpg

this is the bottom tray in the turner it auto turns all 3 trays with the flip of a switch and the bottom is a hatcher with a lid.

Quote:
I never said you were stupid! Or assumed it! I was just wondering since
Quote:
It just kinda sounded like it since you were hatching 600 and said for easter! You scared me, Just making sure! No reason to get all upset!
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom