anyone have creasted frillbacks,ia?

Thanks for helping out,Them are Old Fashion Frills.Looking for straight Crested Frills
22540_007.jpg

Here is what they look like.

I know of a few people breeding them, I'll see if they have anything. They're SQ birds. They're in NH though, so they'd have to be shipped.

Here's a pair of stork marked crested frillbacks I got from one of them.

00347494.jpg

Here are some whites they had for sale at a show

72f62980.jpg

Last edited:
Thats what I'm looking for.The stork marked ones would even do.Doesn't do me any good having hens and no cockbirds.Thanks a bunch for looking into this.

Patrick

Wow,I don't know how bad I want to get involved in a transaction with that many rules and stipulations.Nice looking birds but more hens,could use the crossbred male though.Thanks again for looking.Did you find out anything from NH?

Patrick

It's actually pretty easy using Eggbid. The only thing you might have to worry about is making sure that they'd be there next day. I've never had a problem with birds arriving second or even third day (PO mistake). The only reason I could see for requiring it is if their birds are too weak to survive 2 day shipping, and if that's the case, you wouldn't want the birds anyways.

I did email the breeders but haven't heard back yet. I'll let you know what they say
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom