Anyone have GreenChickenCoop.com experience?

Amywho,
Sorry it has taken me so long to post the new coop, but life has been crazy lately. The Coop arrived weeks ago.

It is built like a tank and I am very please with it. I will start a new thread about it when I get a chance.
Is this a Green Chicken Coop?

May I ask the price? I saw the same one at AGWAY and it retails for $1100.00 but without the wheels. You are correct-the construction is outstanding, the inside very spacious, and the hardware is top of the line. I wish you the best with your new hen house and your entire "chicken experience. If you are like me, I never thought raising chickens would be so satisfying, relaxing, entertaining, educational and yes, even, FUN!

If you go the their web page you can put one together with the options you like and it will show you the cost.

The price on mine was kinda high because of the options I chose ( Coop Wagon: 4 Wheels (2 swivel) detachable handle w/ hook (+$199.95) + Electrical Package (+$195) + Glasbord Floor (+$50) ) and having it shipped out to the west cost.

Hold onto your seat. . . . :eek: $2389.95

All in all, I'm happy with the purchase.

woo I am glad we built our first one for $200. it was for 10 chicken now we have come up with a 28ft camper we took apart and redid into a coop my girls love the room and of course 24 weeks ago today we had 13 new ones, setting here waiting for them to lay eggs.

Hi, I purchased a Green Chicken Coop about 2 years ago. My experience was ok. First, they were late with delivery of my coop. They never notified me that it would be late so I phoned them to find out what was taking so long. The coop arrived as a kit which I was unaware of, so we had to put it together ourselves. The quality is okay, I have a few leaks in the nesting boxes. Thinking about laying asphalt shingles on the nesting boxes.
I don't think I would order from them again. There are a lot of great coops to purchase out there and great plans. Best advice is to do your homework! Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom