Anyone help with my egg incubator setting

claireree

Chirping
9 Years
Jul 9, 2010
Ok so I got a cheap chinese copy of a egg incubator but can anyone help with the settings, the lady needs to find the instructions. i have 8 settings, CA =Calibrating temp, AS = Humidity Alarm, AH and AL low and high temp alarm, LS and HS I think is the temp settings but not sure what HU and HD are??

I am trying to get it all set up so I can add a few eggs to see what happens, if you need a picture I can add one. I did find it on you tube but they only had 6 settings and didnt have the HU and HD

Hello, I am in need of help!!! We just bought an incubator to try to hatch some chicks, and we have the temp set, but, the humidity is still at 100%. I added the warm water like it said, and we've taken water out. It didn't lower the humidity. we are now down to no water at all, but it still says 100%. We have removed the lid, and the humidity drops, but then it rises right back to 100. What am i doing wrong? PLEASE HELP

Hello, I am in need of help!!! We just bought an incubator to try to hatch some chicks, and we have the temp set, but, the humidity is still at 100%. I added the warm water like it said, and we've taken water out. It didn't lower the humidity. we are now down to no water at all, but it still says 100%. We have removed the lid, and the humidity drops, but then it rises right back to 100. What am i doing wrong? PLEASE HELP

Depending where you live, due the natural humidity this time of year people don't even add water to achieve desired humidity in incubator until day 18 when it's raised to 60% and that can be achieved with a shot glass filled with water.

Let the incubator run dry overnight, it will eventually lower and you'll know what your base line is for your climate.

You might want to get 1-2 hygrometers to check and see if your machine's readings are indeed correct. I learned that the hard way my first week! If you have time, learn how to calibrate both hygrometers and thermometers to help improve your hatching potential.
Good luck, hope all your hard work pays off!

Mine is a cheap chinese copy, I have now got all the temps right but I cant get it below 60%I am in spain

Back
Top Bottom