anyone in England ?

Pics
Hi! Just a quick hello to all you in England. I'm in Australia at the moment but my parents are from England and I've been over a lot. My family's in the New Forest but we have cousins up in Scotland.

I love Cream Legbars! They're barred, which I think is awesome, and they're multi-coloured barred, and they lay blue eggs! What's not to like? Unfortunately you can't get them over here - they were bred in England and only recently imported to America, so they're not in Australia yet. If we were still in England, I would love some!

Hello UK bycers!! Im in Maine in the northeastern US and I am hoping for some assitance from an English chickeb friend. This is completely non-chiclen related but I am compelled to ask anyway.
I was hopping to find someone that might be willing to send over the Doctor Who stamps as they are released? Our whole family loves the series and we would love to add the stamps to our collection of Doctor Who goodies!

hi im in hertfordshire england, the stamps are apparently released 26th march. id happily post them to you :) explain exactly what your after. is it 11 stamps . cos website says there will be a mini sheet too. pm me your address and ill see if i can get ahold of what your after :)

19 pages and not a soul form Sussex? Well, let me be the first!
frow.gif

I'm near(ish) Brighton and embarrassingly new to chicken keeping. Really glad I found this site!

Back
Top Bottom