anyone in England ?

Pics
Hi, may seem an odd question ... but do ducks pass wind?
My boys seem to pass wind a lot when they are in the water?

Just a heads up for any brahma seekers in the UK, we came across this guy selling "his creation" of buff laced Brahmas. His photos are actually Dan Powell's, and his ad is copied off of Dan's webpage. http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/321837489506
He has other listings using fake photos as well, just want to warn people! My husband has checked and all of his listings use other people's photos and he's selling more eggs than he has hens lol. He says on one listing that he has three hens and yet he sold 36 eggs in four days? Just be wary people.

Shropshire
1f60a.png

Hello, I'm planning on hatching chicks shortly but the minimum purchase of hatching eggs is 7 and I only want one or two chicks, there are numerous breeds available to me - if you want to know just ask! - so would anyone else be willing to take the extra chicks?

Last edited:
Hi.
I am a newbie from Shropshire.
Have a lonely little day old that could do with some company if anyone has any, she is an Orpington x speckledy. Put some eggs in the incubator three weeks ago in a rush after losing a great little buff hen, thought hatch rate would be low, but only 1 out of 7 hatched unfortunately.

Hi.
I am a newbie from Shropshire.
Have a lonely little day old that could do with some company if anyone has any, she is an Orpington x speckledy. Put some eggs in the incubator three weeks ago in a rush after losing a great little buff hen, thought hatch rate would be low, but only 1 out of 7 hatched unfortunately.

:frow

Hey! There are quite a few places that sell day old chicks if you want company for your little chick. :)

Morning,
Can you suggest any where that sell the day olds local, all I know is Cyril Bason, but would like some better breeds ideally?
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom