anyone in England ?

Pics
Hi I'm new I'm from Tamworth in Staffordshire
1f413.png
1f413.png
1f413.png

Well I live at Durham that must be 200 miles or so im sorry I don't known your sister but tell your Lynn that I say hello what sort of poultry do you have

I was replying to chick32 who lives in Tamworth. I'm in Bucks and have two Pekin hens and two little chicks
Well I live at Durham that must be 200 miles or so im sorry I don't known your sister but tell your Lynn that I say hello what sort of poultry do you have
I was replying to chick32 who lives in Tamworth. I'm in Bucks and have two Pekin hens and two little chicks
Sorry, Chick82
1f636.png

Last edited:
Hi there
I'm from Co. Durham

:frow
You might like to pop by this thread ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/655508/uk-member-please-say-hi/0_30
We have a couple of members, Barabara & Dave who are from your neck of the woods :D
Please pop by if you can.

Hi, My sister lives in Tamworth . she has chickens and bantams too. Maybe you know her, her name is lynn

Hi :welcome

:gig

I've hatched a couple of Pekins a few weeks ago and I have to say I'm very taken with them. Please do pop by the UK thread if you get chance :D

Back
Top Bottom