Anyone in the Lansing MI area?

rzmgtj

Hatching
8 Years
Feb 20, 2011
I have heard there are Amish in the area that process meat birds for around $2 each, but don't know how to find them. Anybody know who they are or how I would find out?

I am sure that there are proccers in your area. You might call Townline hatchery for help. 616-772-6514. I would also buy your chicks from them.

I think you are looking for Yoder's in Charlotte, MI. I do not have their number. There is also poultry processing in the Howell area.

I've heard of someone in Williamston area - not sure. It's not Hulls or Merindorf's.

Heh, you could pay me $2 a bird to teach ya how to do it
big_smile.png
I do all of mine (I'm a touch north of Perry.)

Hey you can try Miller's processing in Fowlerville (2.25 a bird). OR a place in Durand called R and B processing2.25 a bird. I have used both places and I am happy with the results. R and B processing is my fav. They are a smaller operation, they are very customer focused, usda cert, and they include weight of birds (something you have to pay for at millers). R and B's # is 989-743-3337. I do not know millers off the top of my head, but they do have a website. I hope this helps.

Apparently Millers is coming back from someone who posted on here who's close to them. I think it was this spring or summer if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom