Anyone in WV???

Pics
Does anyone raise wheaton/blue wheaton ameraucanas or salmon faverolles? I have some hatchery faves that are pretty dark rust-colored, and looking for lighter-colored ones.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Any chicken sales or small livestock sales in the area of Jackson County? I know of the one here in Ripley but didn't see much there I wanted. Looking for Buff Laced Polish pair or just a rooster and Dominiques or Easter Eggers. Also, have an incubator and looking for some hatching eggs that I could pick up instead of dealing with mailing. It's been hard to find any. Thanks guys!

Hello to all! I am from southern West Virginia......near Beckley.

I am just starting out, and this will be my first flock. I have acquired more chickens than I originally intended, but I had to get certain numbers of birds to get the ones that I really wanted. Once my flock starts to mature up, I will definitely be looking for a few new homes for some of them. Hens and Roo's.
I currently have 4 black sex-links, 3 tetra tints, 2 Ameraucanas, 3 reds, and 4 lavender Orps. I am not really sure which are males and which are females. They are all currently about 2 weeks old. I plan on keeping about 9-10 of the 16. Lol.

Doesn't take long to get lots! As soon as I know which is which, I will post the ones that will need to go to a roomier coop than mine.

Good to see the other folks from WV! :)

Does anyone raise wheaton/blue wheaton ameraucanas or salmon faverolles? I have some hatchery faves that are pretty dark rust-colored, and looking for lighter-colored ones.

I have wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, they are just starting to lay, so I don't have eggs or chicks yet. I'm in Cross Lanes. If you're interested, message me in a few weeks to remind me. Do you want eggs or chicks?

Just popping in to say I moved, and now live near Salem, WV in Harrison County. We're out in the country on 6 partially wooded acres and will soon be expanding the flock......including adding a roo. Might get into quail too at some point in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom