Anyone in WV???

Pics
Hey all, i just wanted to drop in and mention that i have 5 blrw for sale, 1 roo and 4 pullets, all 10 months old. Hens are laying reg now and are very pretty. These are hatchery blr, so theyre not dark blue but still pretty yard candy. I live outside charleston , in ellkview, so email or pm if interested! thanks! Ps. I also have two lf cochin roos, 8 months old that i need rid of also. They are black mottled. Thx!

Hello everyone! Im getting ready to start a new flock. I just moved back to the area and was hoping to find someone in my neck of the woods. I live in Preston county right outside of Morgantown. I'm looking for Marans, Wyndottes, Welsummers, and/or Orpingtons. Also I was wondering if there were any swaps held in the area? I also hope to be ordering Ancona ducklings however the minimum shipping number is way more than I need is anyone interested in this critically endangered duck breed?
http://www.albc-usa.org/cpl/waterfowl/ancona.html

this time of year, you can often ask the local feed store to add a small order onto their large order of chicks. That way you can order 4-5 instead of the large numbers. You just have to find a store ordering from the hatchery you want

I cant remember if I answered you or not but I am planning to hatch out Ancona ducks this year. I think they are beautiful. I don't have any ducks so this will be interesting.

I have 10 in the brooder that just hatched last week and they are cute little fuzzy butts. It was my first hatch and now... I'm hooked.

little cochin.. its adorable.

little EE with faverolles.

Back
Top Bottom