Anyone in WV???

Pics
BUHS FFA has a poultry auction??? Tell me more!!!

Also, there is a feed store in Grafton that has an ad in the Bulletin Board saying they have chicks nearly year round. I live a little under an hour away and want to check them out sometime but a call in advance would be advisable. I don't know the name off of the top of my head so go out and get a BB or when I puck one up next I look and post the particulars.

I ordered from Dunlap Hatchery on Tuesday. 10 bantam turkens, 3 red rangers (to try), and 12 assorted pullets! I will get them the first week of April. Hopefully, TSC will have some good stuff that week!

I want turkeys! I have nowhere to house them tho... maybe someday
I will have turkey poults for sale again this spring
wink.png

Feb. 9th which is a Saturday there is a poultry swap at the Elkins Tractor Supply!!

Hello everyone, I just found this thread and am glad to have found that there is a Swap in Elkins which is probably the nearest to me. We live in Pendleton County and started off with about 6 or 7 different breeds of chickens but have finally narrowed it down to our all time favorite, the Silkie. We are now down to just 13 Silkies and one RIR hen. We need to sell a few of the young roosters to even things up a bit. We've been experiencing big losses of our hens and pullets due to a hawk. The roosters are a bit too big for the hawk to carry off easily although he has tried.

Back
Top Bottom