Anyone in WV???

Pics
Hello from Hamlin!! I'm new to the whole chicken game. Last year someone bought chicks are Easter gifts for our kids and it went up from there. I bought some more, added a few ducks and now am trying my hand at hatching eggs.

hello! im in huntington. im putting a bunch in the incubator tomorrow including my first try at duck eggs...separate incubator of course. :0) I just hatched 10 chicks a few weeks ago. I have a quad of salmon faverolles if you know anyone looking...one boy and 3 girls. they are almost 3 weeks old! welcome!!

Hello, I'm in WV too. I've been on BYC for a while. I don't know if we have a map yet of all the WV Members. I created one on Community maps.

Here is the link.

I thought if we were looking for something close we could check out the map. Shipping is so high on live birds.

Hey all,
Choose the login button at the top right hand, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

under the fields where you would normally enter your username and password there is a "register" link.

Choose a username and password and agree to terms of use. They will then send you an email and you follow the link and login with the username and password you chose.

See the add a marker after I logged in, It's under tap, build this map.

You can enter your zip code your address or just click on the map, but you might have to zoom in or out to get an accurate location.

Man my pc is running sloooww today.Hope that

helped.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom