Anyone in WV???

Pics
I think WVstrutin is right, I created a new user name and I couldn't find it either. I can be the map keeper. I will add everyone, If you want to pm me or put your zip code in this thread with your user name or your business name, I will add all of us. I'd like to know what everyone has around me too. I am currently looking for a Narragansett Tom Turkey for my two hens. I'm also interested in finding a Bourbon Red Tom.

The map has some other features that I want to get familiar with. I think this could be a good source for all of us.

did any of that make sense? I'm in a fog this morning...that durn cold that is going around has bitten me.
barnie.gif

I think WVstrutin is right, I created a new user name and I couldn't find it either. I can be the map keeper. I will add everyone, If you want to pm me or put your zip code in this thread with your user name or your business name, I will add all of us. I'd like to know what everyone has around me too. I am currently looking for a Narragansett Tom Turkey for my two hens. I'm also interested in finding a Bourbon Red Tom.

The map has some other features that I want to get familiar with. I think this could be a good source for all of us.

did any of that make sense? I'm in a fog this morning...that durn cold that is going around has bitten me.
barnie.gif
I could probably fix you up with a bourbon red tom
wink.png

im 25701 zip
Added
Thanks 24740, It is just a private farm but never know when I might have some for sale.
Added
added, I love your website. I'm working on mine right now. I'm waiting on my hosting site to get my address finalized, I'm working on my wordpress blog site now and just twittling my thumbs for my site to get approved. I've got a lot of set up to do before I'm live but I can't wait. I'm using 1&1 to host but their free site builder is garbage so I'm looking for a better one right now. Weebly looks nice, how easy was it to build?

Last edited:
If you are added to the map could you go in and see if you are able to load your own photo? There is a place for photos but I"m not sure if y'all can see it and add it. I'll add mine later, I'm suppose to be cleaning house.
ep.gif
But this is much more fun.....
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom