Anyone in WV???

I have been to a really good swap just up the road from me in PA. Its at the Fayette Co. fairgrounds. They have a ton of people there selling, swapping, and jawing about everything. The first one is the, 17th, day after the TSC Clarksburg swap.

I currently have 24 egg laying hens: Red Sex Links, Rhode Island Reds, Leghorns, Cochins, Barred Rocks, and a Blue Wyondotte.

I have One Mille Fluer Duccle Rooster and two hens to go with him. I am working on producing more of these beauties, they are my favorite. I lost 13 of them last year due to a dog break in.

I bought 3 RIR and 3 barred rock chics last week because I cant help it and have 33 eggs in the incubator. Of those 33 I have... 23 Blue Red Laced Wyondottes, 2 Mille Fluer Duccle, and 8 random from my egg producers. I am on day 4 of incubation :)

I am patiently waiting for the Cornish Rock chickies to come in to the local stores so I can have a start on my meat birds too.

Hi, my name is Nick and i'm addicted to chickens
wee.gif

I have a bunch of silkies and old english game to let go . Lotta roos and hens. If anyone is interested please pm me. will sell cheap. maybe some free if you buy some. Some of the hens are laying and the rest are at point of lay

Last edited:
Yeah, i will probably go. I don't think i will have anything to get rid of but i will be looking for any mille fluer duccles or others that catchmy eye.

Back
Top Bottom