Anyone in WV???

FaykokoWV, what do yo sell your eggs for? I would like to find someone local for my next chick hatch and you aren't that far away. I'd like some Welsummer, Legbar and Lav Amer? I'm not ready yet..just hatched some but prob in a month or so. :eek:)

FaykokoWV, what do yo sell your eggs for? I would like to find someone local for my next chick hatch and you aren't that far away. I'd like some Welsummer, Legbar and Lav Amer? I'm not ready yet..just hatched some but prob in a month or so. :eek:)

I sent you a PM with prices. The legbars aren't laying yet, and I'm booked up on orders for the Welusmmers through the third week in May. I do have lavender eggs weekly, but I haven't started advertising them yet. If you want the lavenders soon let me know because I plan to start advertising them next week and they will book up fast. On the Welsummers, let me know if you want on my calendar for May, and on the Legbars, I can let you know when they start laying.

btw, I'm glad to hear you want to order locally! there are so many people with good stock in this state, it doesn't make sense to get expensive eggs by mail if you don't have to. Obviously part of the issue is just finding out who has what. I'm hoping the map that was recently made will help that. Of course every breed might no be available in state, but I bet a lot of them are.

btw, I'm glad to hear you want to order locally!  there are so many people with good stock in this state, it doesn't make sense to get expensive eggs by mail if you don't have to.  Obviously part of the issue is just finding out who has what.  I'm hoping the map that was recently made will help that.  Of course every breed might no be available in state, but I bet a lot of them are.

Yeah I agree its just finding out who has them and making the connections.

I hope to sell this batch of eggs I'm hatching now. They go into lockdown tomorrow so hopefully by the weekend I'll have some more chicks. They're mutts. The hens are white leghorns, welsummer, speckled Sussex and barred rock. My roo was a barred Americana.

btw, I'm glad to hear you want to order locally! there are so many people with good stock in this state, it doesn't make sense to get expensive eggs by mail if you don't have to. Obviously part of the issue is just finding out who has what. I'm hoping the map that was recently made will help that. Of course every breed might no be available in state, but I bet a lot of them are.

I would love to know what you have for hatching eggs......I have a batch of mutts/chochins in the bator now set for a St Patty's day hatch. Maybe next month, I would be open to getting some local eggs <3 hatching me some eggs!

Are you going to be going to Farm Palooza on the 30th?

Back
Top Bottom