Anyone in WV???

Could you add me to the map? Thanks
added
Could you add me to the map, please? My zip is 24935. It's Forest Hill, not Indian Mills. Both will probably come up but they are two different areas...just have the same zip code. Thanks!!!
added
My zip is 26343.
added
they are free ranging and they just lay where ever they happen to be when the urge hits them lol. The dogs play Easter Egg Hunt every morning lol
HA HA, I think I saw your ad on one of the Homesteaders groups I subscribe to, it was good to see another BYCer I'm familiar with on there.

Hey guys. Just wanted to drop a line in the water for anyone looking - i have 1 3mo polish cockeral, 2 10 mottled cochin lf boys, a hatchery quality but vwry sweet silver laced bantam cochin roo for sale cheap, and have babies on the way of. Polish. dark brahma !

I do too...I really like cochins...I love their feet and the personalities just cant be beat. Ive lost several of mine to a racoon and a stray dog. If I really like them they get eaten. :0( I have one left...a white one named betty white from my initial starter flock.
[/IMG] heres the frizzle...I call him little dude

I do too...I really like cochins...I love their feet and the personalities just cant be beat. Ive lost several of mine to a racoon and a stray dog. If I really like them they get eaten. :0( I have one left...a white one named betty white from my initial starter flock.
[/URL] heres the frizzle...I call him little dude

Is that the lavender? You need a Great Pyrenees

Yeah we actually had 2 pyrenees a few years ago before we got chickens that were older and they managed to kill the neighbors chickens...lordy. they werent trained of course and I realize that was why. I know I probably need something but I dont have time to really train one right now or I would def have some kind of LGD

Back
Top Bottom