Anyone in WV???

My zip is 26205!
smile.png
we have araucanas and khaki Campbells. Getting silkie chicks soon! Poultry addict in the making....
want some silkie adults???

want some silkie adults???
We aren't fully set up yet so we were looking at little guys (give us time to raise them and get our coop finished!) I appreciate it and if we can't find anything at the Chicken Palooza I'll be in touch! Why's everyone ditching their silkies!?!? You're like the second person to see my interest and contact me! lol
Is there something I should know that no one says about them? An unspeakable truth!? lol
duc.gif

Hey, this is my first official post on here. I live about 15 minutes outside of Charleston. I currently have silver duckwing old English game bantams, buff orphs, and just got some ohikis to startand some seramas. I am interested in getting a couple of proven broody game hens since I hate incubators. I also wouldn't mind getting in touch with some people in the area that could give me some pointers on breeding chickens as I'm kinds new to it.

Hey, this is my first official post on here. I live about 15 minutes outside of Charleston. I currently have silver duckwing old English game bantams, buff orphs, and just got some ohikis to startand some seramas. I am interested in getting a couple of proven broody game hens since I hate incubators. I also wouldn't mind getting in touch with some people in the area that could give me some pointers on breeding chickens as I'm kinds new to it.

Hello, and
welcome-byc.gif
, if you leave your zip code I will add you to our community map, the link is in my signature. You are in the right place for pointers on chickens, just do a search for whatever you want to know and chances are someone else has wanted to know it too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom