Anyone in WV???

We got new ducks in today at TSC and I couldn't take it I just had to get them :) I dont know if they are runners or campbells tho they werent labelled when we got them from the post office.

They don't look khaki Campbell to me. Khakis are solid chocolate shades.

My DD and I drove to Christiansburg on Wednesday and got 6 Silkie Bantams and 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes. They are adorable! We are trying to get them used to us now. I've been putting a sheet on the floor, putting their food and water on it, and then putting them on the sheet (making sure 1/2 of it is under the heat lamp.) They love it. We have named the SLW's Thing 1 and Thing 2...It was shorter than Troublemaker 1 and Troublemaker 2.
gig.gif
One of the bantams is named Techno Chick (she loves my cell phone!), and another is named Peepers. That's all we have names for right now. Still waiting on personalities to show what the others should be named.

Btw...I only went to get the 6 Silkies...Yep...That darn chicken math struck right out of the blue!!! LOL

Hey all Mountaineers, I have a girl looking for a drake, she said Swedish but she may have hybrids. Does anyone have a drake ready to do his job? NPIP/clean healthy is preferred but a healthy clean drake will be considered. If you have one can you post photos please. She is in Northern WV area.

Hey all Mountaineers, I have a girl looking for a drake, she said Swedish but she may have hybrids. Does anyone have a drake ready to do his job? NPIP/clean healthy is preferred but a healthy clean drake will be considered. If you have one can you post photos please. She is in Northern WV area.
NPIP does not test water fowl, just FYI

NPIP does not test water fowl, just FYI

It depends on the mood of the State Vet day to day lol, he (my ag rep) came to my place last year and was going to test them, then she changed her mind and said no don't need to. Now he is coming next week and said they are testing my waterfowl. Still it's better to get from an NPIP farm whether the water fowl have been tested or not. IMHO

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom