Anyone in WV???

here is my blrws at 3 weeks old today.

bice14 how are yours doing?

TravisE... How are the BLRW pullets comming? Are you able to tell the sex yet? How many roosters and hens do you have? I think I have one rooster and 2 hens. One of the hens is the wobble legged one. So I do have a pair but am still interested in finding out what extras you have. Let me know and I can plan a trip down to your neck of the woods.

Cheers

I'm new on the forum - just joined yesterday... My fiance and I are just getting into chickens and we love it! Bought 6 from TSC 3 weeks ago (4 red sex-linked and 2 black australorps). We live near Teays Valley. Looking for a couple easter eggers to add to the flock :).

I'm new on the forum - just joined yesterday... My fiance and I are just getting into chickens and we love it! Bought 6 from TSC 3 weeks ago (4 red sex-linked and 2 black australorps). We live near Teays Valley. Looking for a couple easter eggers to add to the flock :).

Being in teays valley, you may want to come to our monthly farming palooza in Buffalo - its next Saturday. I think we had about 40 people selling chicks/chickens and other poultry last month

https://www.facebook.com/events/169941103160369/

FaykokoWV I sent you a PM
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom