Anyone in WV???

there are only three cuckoo lavenders in the pen and I think they lay are olive colored egg - I tried to give you the bluest ones. I'm going to separate them in a breeding pen this fall and try to hatch some more that are cuckoo. I love how they look

I lost one of my cuckoos this week, a turkey jumped off the roost and right on her back - it was sad

Last edited:
This thread has been quiet! I guess everyone is getting all their farms switched to spring mode! Wanted to share a few pics of my cinco de mayo hatch! Mostly rhode islands, but theres a dark brahma, two cochins, two polish, and 3 buff rocks in there for variety! Love my babies!
[/IMG]

You have cute babies...cochins are my favorite! I like my polish too even though they are a bit flighty.
this is my polish Muppet...shes nutty. I have some babies growing out now too....some lavender amer from faykokowv...hatched 8 and some wheaton amer and some buff faverolle. They are so cute.

Welcome NorthWVChicken....I think everyone is busy with their critters. ..I know I have been...lol. I started a new job this week...going from nights to days so im still adjusting.

Back
Top Bottom