Anyone in WV???

Hello all! Its been a while and had to play catch up here on the wv page...if the map is still being added to..i live in Masontown, wv 26542..planning for a Spring with new breeds..depending on how easy it will be to find what the Kids are wanting...hope everyone has a Blessed fall!

. Hi y'all!!! I'm a newbie to the site. And pretty new at raising chickens. I and my 17 hens and Redman (Rir cockerel) live just outside of West Union (between Parkersburg and Clarksburg on Rt 50). Much t my husbands chagrin, I hav just enlarged my chicken run. Still need t winterize but love being a "Chicken Lady" lol.

Ok so I guess no chatty peeps on this thread. Guess I go elsewhere... : (

Welcome and sorry for the delay! Its been crazy trying to get ready for winter and taking care of the homefront. I see you are new to chickens...well i hate to be the one to tell you but it's...addicting!! Btw you have a nice little chicken coop and run! Im from masontown, wv. Keep in touch as im sure the group will pick up again soon also swap info for wv will be posted here from locals in area

Back
Top Bottom