Anyone in WV???

Go to the home page, look under the "forums" for "Where am I, Where are you?" Forums, go down until you find "Indiana BYC'ers Here" forum. Click on that and just ask if Bradselig is on that forum. You will probably see my postings there too. I know WE live in WV but the people on that forum are great!!! Very helpful, knowledgeable and funny! I don't think there are many in that forum (except maybe me) who don't have some of Brads birds! I'd send a link but I'm pretty much an idiot when it comes to computers.
Hi :) I am out 23, close to the Harrison line..where is Indiana feed at?

I would like to find some fertile Blue Swedish or Cayuga duck eggs for this coming spring. I might even be willing to get a grown Blue Swedish drake if anyone has one to get rid of. I would be willing to drive a little bit to get them. I am set for chickens but I am wanting to breed my crested blue swedish duck and I am having a difficult time finding one. I am in Roane County.

I would like to find some fertile Blue Swedish or Cayuga duck eggs for this coming spring. I might even be willing to get a grown Blue Swedish drake if anyone has one to get rid of. I would be willing to drive a little bit to get them. I am set for chickens but I am wanting to breed my crested blue swedish duck and I am having a difficult time finding one. I am in Roane County.

I have fertile eggs from blue swedish a and cayuga ducks. I'm located in Nicholas County.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom