Anyone in WV???

I don't have anything yet...been waiting for the weather to be a bit better. I hope to get some large fowl Cochins and Tolbunt polish this year but I've also been eyeballing some blue laced red wyandottes too...erg hard to decide. I am also hatching some of my own Ancona ducks too.

I plan to add more blue swedish ducks this spring. I have quail in the bator now with more on the way. Hubby got me a fantastic new incubator for Valentine's day. I am hoping to do some swapping on the swap page to get some Turkey eggs also. I have started lots of seeds this week. Mulberry, paw paw trees, persimmon, golden raspberry, lavender, carrots, eggplant, purple tomatoes, and a few ghost peppers. This few days of 70 degrees has got me itching to get some dirt under my fingernails.

Weather was AMAZING...this morning....got all this done:
Bantam coop, still needs hardware cloth and outside perches ....

This is my "duck box" has easy access to pond (that's t b cleaned up too) still needs door, and a small fenced run and nesting box.

Last edited:
Made a trip to Indiana and came home with a "roomful" of chick(ens). May I introduce my new chicken family...lol...
this is Diamond 5month old Silkie pullet, she has adopted three 1day old (I hatched out) Silkie babies.
. This is Earl was going t name him pearl but that didn't go with his personality. He's a 7 month old Silkie Roo.
these are my new babies: 5 White Crested polish straight run, 2 "Red" Pullets, 4 (chipmunk colored) Mixed Breed pullets. They are adorable! Going t have most of these at an Animal Swap at Tractor Supply in Clarksburg as soon as I've picked out the ones I want t keep.
Oh and these jumped into my heart with a splash!

These are what the new coop and duck box are for. Shhhhhh! Lol

When is the swap meet at Clarksburg tic?

Tsc[/quote

I believe the first one is scheduled for 2nd Saturday in March??? You can google the store and ask for Mike, he can give you the correct date/dates of them. I'll have to call him myself because with weather th way it's bn they may have cancelled it.

Back
Top Bottom