Anyone in WV???

I will let you know around when I would be able to get some good hatching eggs. I have two roosters in the pen with 7 hens so the fertility should be pretty good. The last hatch I did last year, I got some mixed colors out of them. Some of them were the original Mille Fluer coloring but some were much darker, almost like a buff Colombian color with mille fluer speckels.

These birds are probably not show quality but they are still spectacular and beautiful.
Show quality doesn't mind to me, just there bueaty! The darker ones might be my pick actually. =)

Hey, you still live in Oak Hill?

I do to. Been thinking about a couple of chickens but you know how government is around here. Hate all the hassle.

Are you IN the city limits or out? I'm dead center of a residential area up on Bunker Hill.

Trying to decide if I have to jump through a bunch of hoops only to be told I cant do it.

I read the city ordinances and it doesnt specifically say you cant have them other than they cant create a noise, smell, or health hazard.

Hi shannondee12. Since your close to me I was wondering what type of chickens you have? I have a barred rock roo 6 red sex link and 3 New Hampshire hens. Gonna expand my flock. I'm incubating 16 of my eggs. It's my first go at an incubator. If it's a success I might be interested in a few fertilized eggs or if you have some chicks that would be cool. My hatch date is the 25th so soon after that I want to try more.

Right now I have Buff Orps, silver laced wyandottes, olive eggers, easter eggers and silkie chickens along with khaki Campbell and crested blue Swedish ducks. I have 2 incubators going at the moment. One with quail to hatch Tuesday and the other with ducks. I'm always up for swapping/sharing if I have something you want just let me know.

Little off topic here WV peeps but does anyone near Weston have any nigerian dwarf goats? I want to add to my farm and have decided on these cuties. I want a wether and a doe but due to a job loss need reasonable prices. Good side of the job loss is more farm mommy time
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom