Anyone in WV???

Anyone want a silkie rooster? I have one that I bought as a pullet last fall. He is about 9 months old now and has a dark gray body and silver neck feathers. He is causing trouble with my other roosters and I want to find him a home instead of eating him!
hmm.png

I also have a partridge silkie that is 4 months old and a buff the same age, they were hatched and hand raised so are very gentle. If you could give any 3 of the guys a home, message me.
smile.png
Located in Upshur County, but willing to travel some.

Anyone want a silkie rooster? I have one that I bought as a pullet last fall. He is about 9 months old now and has a dark gray body and silver neck feathers. He is causing trouble with my other roosters and I want to find him a home instead of eating him!
hmm.png

I also have a partridge silkie that is 4 months old and a buff the same age, they were hatched and hand raised so are very gentle. If you could give any 3 of the guys a home, message me.
smile.png
Located in Upshur County, but willing to travel some.
Do you have a guess on the sex of the four month olds? Or pictures?

Here are the two beauties that minmin1258 sent home with me the other day. They are absolute dolls and living in up in my bedroom...this is their trip outside today...Aren't they gourgeous?!!
jumpy.gif

Too sweet <3

I love that butt!!

This is Little Grey..she was eyeballing a bumblebee..

Listening to the neighbors guinea holler....

Lost in the jungle..she loved it..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom