Anyone in WV???

I'm looking to increase my guinea flock. I have three and would like 6-8 more. Anyone have guineas or fertilized guinea eggs? I'm located in Nicholas County but willing to travel. Has anyone who has been to the swaps in Clarksburg or Weston seen any guineas there?

Saw Guineas there th first Wknd of April. This weekend coming up should b a good wknd t go too. Not too hot...not too cold. Not supposed t rain and not expecting high winds that chill the day. I can't go, I would come home with something I don't need!

I know a guy who has 100 guinea chicks and will be at the clarksburg swap this weekend. His name is Mark.
Thank you Chickeneedy!! I have been looking for some hens for my neighbor for a while..have several leads on eggs but he doesnt have an incubator..I may have to make a trip up there for him..Ive been wanting to go check out the swap anyways!! Great excuse to go now
wink.png

Good morning! i have a blue slate tom i am looking for a few hens for.... does anyone know a breeder close by to elkview? Happy mothers day to all!
There is a guy in Ritchie county that breeds but have no idea if he breeds that color..If that isnt too far away, PM me and I will get you his contact info

Wanted to let you guys know about Mason County Farm and Garden Swap. They have a Facebook page and to my understanding are going to be at the Apple Grove VFD the second Saturday of each month. I went yesterday and there was a pretty good showing for the first one, even with weather being iffy.

Saw Guineas there th first Wknd of April. This weekend coming up should b a good wknd t go too. Not too hot...not too cold. Not supposed t rain and not expecting high winds that chill the day. I can't go, I would come home with something I don't need!
TODAY IS DAY 21!!!!!!!!!!!! Have been meaning to text--house phone is still out, cant get old text app to work-- the girls are doing GREAT, still being babied inside but get all kinds of play time in the yard.. I have bought 3 more thermometers for the bator and a new humidity thing bc I was worried about them being off..paranoid much??..lol.. But I have had 3 infertiles, 2 quitters, and as of now 27/27 with movement.. I plan on sitting in a chair beside the bator and watching until I see something worth watching--cant think of a better way to spend mothers day then watching new life come into the world with my human kids--that is if they cooperate and hatch today.. Of course the past 21 days have felt like 21 weeks...I will text you from my new number as soon as I can ..

Back
Top Bottom