Anyone in WV???

Wow!! They are gorgeous !! I had a dress almost identical to the one in the middle for my Junior prom-- I Hated wearing a dress..if I could have gotten away with going to prom and homecoming in jeans and a tank top, I would have been happy..lol.. 

My Grand Daughters aren't "girly girls" either but they are stunning when they dress up! Now I have another Granddaughter that is a freshman this year, she's gonna be a stunner! But a stunner with attitude...lol! All my grand kids are academically high achievers also, sorry for bragging but truly am so proud!
OK different subject...lol... Rudy caught Diamond outside her pen today while Earl was taking a dust bath. She squawked and put up a fuss and Earl came running OMG was he mad! Rudy took off so fast fat old Earl couldn't catch him, so he turned around and took his frustrations out on Diamond. That earned him a few days in the bad boy pen...he hasn't stopped crowing since I put him in there and every time I go near that pen he stomps his feet and starts acting like he's gonna try t flog me. I double dare him t do that, wonder if Silkies dress out well cuz he's gonna be in a pot if he gets aggressive towards ME! Of course every time Earl crows Rudy does too as if to say "hahaha"! He's such a sweetie! Lol

My Grand Daughters aren't "girly girls" either but they are stunning when they dress up! Now I have another Granddaughter that is a freshman this year, she's gonna be a stunner! But a stunner with attitude...lol! All my grand kids are academically high achievers also, sorry for bragging but truly am so proud!
OK different subject...lol... Rudy caught Diamond outside her pen today while Earl was taking a dust bath. She squawked and put up a fuss and Earl came running OMG was he mad! Rudy took off so fast fat old Earl couldn't catch him, so he turned around and took his frustrations out on Diamond. That earned him a few days in the bad boy pen...he hasn't stopped crowing since I put him in there and every time I go near that pen he stomps his feet and starts acting like he's gonna try t flog me. I double dare him t do that, wonder if Silkies dress out well cuz he's gonna be in a pot if he gets aggressive towards ME! Of course every time Earl crows Rudy does too as if to say "hahaha"! He's such a sweetie! Lol
I love that he is fitting in..he made it to the final 3 of 16 roos, so I def agree that he is something special
D.gif

I would brag too!! My daughter is in 3rd grade..they put her in gifted last year..last year (in 2nd grade) she was reading on a 5th/6th grade level and doing 4th/5th grade math. Education is important in my opinion.I make everything a learning oppurtunity..when we walk through the woods, we identify trees, plants, mushrooms, etc.. She was just in the bathroom watching the bator with me.. we learned about embryo anatomy and EVERYTHING about hatching in the last month..

So 27 eggs went into lock-down, one couldnt turn and died. 4 have hatched perfectly so far and everyone else is right behind them..will let you know how it goes. I know I am like a mom in later..nervous, excited, worried and going crazy...I am def addicted though...thank you for the oppurtunity
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Just wanted to share the babies---

In the brooder enjoying food and water :)

Americauna/EE... these came from my neighbors flock--my goal is to get a cream looking roo and a few hens with the same coloring--I did get 2 very light cream blue solids, will have to see what they look like in a couple months

One of the very light cream blues on the right..one just a shade darker is on the bottom left..

One of my tiny Silkie babies..

A few of the Silkies and Silkie cross babies..

Just wanted to share the babies--- In the brooder enjoying food and water :) Americauna/EE... these came from my neighbors flock--my goal is to get a cream looking roo and a few hens with the same coloring--I did get 2 very light cream blue solids, will have to see what they look like in a couple months One of the very light cream blues on the right..one just a shade darker is on the bottom left.. One of my tiny Silkie babies.. A few of the Silkies and Silkie cross babies..
Oh my you got the bator bug BAD! Lol. Love your babies. Think I'm going t b looking for a Blue/Gray Silkie hen for Rudy, he deserves a pretty little fluff butt girl of his own. Maybe he'll quit trying t corner Diamond. She hasn't even started laying yet! Earl is definitely not liking being caged away from her. I'm afraid its just going t make him more agressive towards her, what do u think?

Oh my you got the bator bug BAD! Lol. Love your babies. Think I'm going t b looking for a Blue/Gray Silkie hen for Rudy, he deserves a pretty little fluff butt girl of his own. Maybe he'll quit trying t corner Diamond. She hasn't even started laying yet! Earl is definitely not liking being caged away from her. I'm afraid its just going t make him more agressive towards her, what do u think?
It def couldnt hurt.. I may have something for you..lol..they are a lil young yet, but look at this beauty..

I also have 18 eggs coming from @kabhyper1 that are way better quality than mine-- She not sure what all color possibilities there are, but bound to get a variety--they will be here Saturday or monday :) Lost another one after it hatched--was perfect and would have benn absolutely stunning--looked like a silver/grey with a buff color tips.. devastated over that one-- I have a couple babies that I am not sure yet if tey are greys or blues, and then 2 that I know for sure are blacks--if it werent for you, they wouldnt be here--you have first dibs on anything you want

Hi I was wondering if anyone has some turkeys for sale. Young or adults as I'm going to start a small flock. They will be for pets and eggs. I'm in Calhoun county willing to travel a little but not to far. PM me or message on this thread. Thanks

Kab has some super beautiful birds!!!! That's where the eggs came from that the big grey\partridge baby I gave u came from. So watch your breeding program you may be mating brothers to sisters. Lol! If you want some truly beautiful birds Brad Selig (on the Indiana BYCers) thread has some very high quality breeding stock! He sells eggs too. That is where Diamond and Earl came from. He will sell breeding pairs in show or pet quality. His prices are MORE than fair considering the amazing quality. Tell him I sent you!

Kab has some super beautiful birds!!!! That's where the eggs came from that the big grey\partridge baby I gave u came from. So watch your breeding program you may be mating brothers to sisters. Lol! If you want some truly beautiful birds Brad Selig (on the Indiana BYCers) thread has some very high quality breeding stock! He sells eggs too. That is where Diamond and Earl came from. He will sell breeding pairs in show or pet quality. His prices are MORE than fair considering the amazing quality. Tell him I sent you!
I will def look him up- thanks for the heads up on the grey..lol.. I had no idea..

Hi I was wondering if anyone has some turkeys for sale. Young or adults as I'm going to start a small flock. They will be for pets and eggs. I'm in Calhoun county willing to travel a little but not to far. PM me or message on this thread. Thanks
There is a guy in Ritchie county that breeds, I think that he just hatched some--if thats not too far, PM me and I will get you his contact info

Back
Top Bottom