Anyone in WV???

Thank you.
Kanawha county farm Bureau held a nice beginners work shop a few years back - I was a little disappointed in their response to in depth feed questions. I asked the Ag department rep for suggestions regarding a good feed mix for hens that would help improve hatching rates and his response was that I should feed them commercial layer feed - not much help there!

Kanawha county farm Bureau held a nice beginners work shop a few years back - I was a little disappointed in their response to in depth feed questions.  I asked the Ag department rep for suggestions regarding a good feed mix for hens that would help improve hatching rates and his response was that I should feed them commercial layer feed - not much help there!

This will likely be the "general chicken talk", but the presenters should be willing to go more in depth than that (if not, I KNOW some of the attendees will!). I hope to be able to recruit a few more " experts" and have a different perspective presented next month, ultimately be able to do a sort of urban farming series. :)

I sent u a pm a few days ago i would like that info please

Hockeydad, we up here in Doddridge Co had a really bad storm about 4 days ago and BobbieJo lost her internet and phone. She most likely didn't get your PM. I'm sure she will get back t you as soon as she is able. We've bn tpold it should b restored by Monday but that's after being promised t have it up n running last Friday.

Back
Top Bottom