Anyone in WV???

What breed is the black duck with the white markings? I've never seen one like that, it's gorgeous! (they are all gorgeous just never seen a black one) ;)  Love your setup all round.

I may be in trouble guys, someone at work had an abandoned kitten and I may have volunteered to foster it because she would have had to drop it off at the shelter tonight  :oops:  So... anyone want a kitten around Charleston? ;)  It's super adorable!
sounds like you might have a new kitten;-)
We're full up on rescues at the moment. Four cats is enough :) good for you giving it a place to crash

It has always amazed me at how something will zone in on your property, become accepted by your family and then disappear again. Usually cats show up like they are suppised to be here then stick around for awhile before going on their way. Of course I don't live in a town so it is weird how they seem to have a purpose in mind when they leave;-)

I would have, but I just bought 7 birds yesterday! My husband would not notice, I'm sure, but I better not. lol I wish you had Marans or Orpingtons though! Then I'd sneak them in
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom