Anyone in WV???

OK all my fellow WV BYCers...I am looking for some LF birds. Pullets only if possible and at least 12 wks old. Interested in Barred Rocks, Wyandottes, HRIR,pretty much anything except Sexlinks or Leghorns.
I have an established flock of very loved spoiled birds but have 5 roosters so definitely DONT want anymore of them!!! Most of my girls are either over 2yrs or right at 12-16 wks old. I have 25 birds and am only getting 6-8 eggs per day. So need some that will be laying very soon. If you have any you need to rehome please PM me with info. Thank you!

I think most of us on this thread are located in WV. What kind and how many birds do you have? Are u in North or South? Do you have any birds or fertile eggs to sell?

you've some beautiful birds but i am actually looking for a few "full size models : ) " such as australorps, orpingtons or wyandottes which are laying or at point of lay. would like to find these soon to have them settled in well prior to cold weather creeping in.
dinah

I have Jubilee orps available....guineas and turkeys also....bantam.chocolate orps....bantam chocolate wyandottes.....cream legbars.......

I
I have 4 Broad Breasted White Turkeys that are ready to be processed. They're 5 months old. I'm asking $30/ea. Located in Rockport, WV.

I hope you have success to find a dinner plate for your Turkeys. I'm in the market for some LF Chickens. Want some pullets over 10 wks old or some laying hens under a yr. I don't process my birds. They are spoiled rotten! I currently have 25 birds that are kept in a large run during the day then free ranged from 5- roosting time. I can't free range all day because I live just one street over the city limits and have close neighbors that wouldn't appreciate cleaning up poo off their sidewalks or having their flower beds torn up. If you are thinning out your flock for winter PM me if u r interested in selling them cheap.

I am in Leon WV, about an hour north of Charleston. I have 6 Bourbon Red Turkey poults for sale. Hatched Aug 21, 2014. $15 ea. or all 6 for $75.
Will be raising Buff Orpingtons Golden Comets and maybe Bourbon Red Turkeys next spring.

We also have White Silkies for sale, they are this past springs chickens, we bought them at Tractor Supply. We have 1 rooster and 5 hens, just started laying a few weeks ago. Make me an offer on all of them. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom