Anyone in WV???

Quarantine is to be expected from good poultry keepers so no offence taken;-) Thank you for the eggs offer in the future. I always had really great fertility and hatch rates from those guys. Their empty coop on Monday was so sad to see:-( I gave them wood ashes to dust in and they enjoyed their dusting spot in the 3' tall space under their house. Enjoy them yall!

I've never seen a rooster as tame and loveable as this little man! Today he came to me while I was throwing grain for them and rubbed on my leg like a cat then stood back a d looked at me like he wanted held so the mother in me kicked in and he got held n cuddled for a few minutes then given his own little private ration of scratch grains. He is such a gentle bird! I hope yours is too EldaWV! Thank you for allowing me to keep him a d his girls. I think they are going to end up my favorites. I'm thinking of buying a storage bldg from Lowes or elsewhere and making it into a much bigger coop than what I have now. I think all my girls, and boys, will love more space! I know I'd like that a lot better too. Seems like chicken math keeps striking and if it keeps up I'm going t heve a bunch of unhappy birds! Anyway I'm wondering off topic...just wanted to let you both know how much I enjoyed meeting you and appreciate you trusting me with your critters. ;-)

In need of roosters in Morgantown area ASAP. Any breeds or size. I am here for school and brought some of my birds up for eggs and have had a predator take out my rooster so I need some new one for the ladies.

In need of roosters in Morgantown area ASAP. Any breeds or size. I am here for school and brought some of my birds up for eggs and have had a predator take out my rooster so I need some new one for the ladies.

I have a couple Silkie roosters that you might like. Not quite show quality but very nice. Pm me if you have an interest in them and I'll send pics.

My girl s are doing OK. The Orloffs are no longer here at my house. A good friend fell in love with them and recently went through the major trauma of losing a child. The chickens were the first thing she had shown any interest in since the death so I gifted them to her. We just finished building them a very nice coop. They are going to be spoiled rotten! She is collecting their eggs and borrowed my incubator to hatch them out. They've bn renamed Niko, Katarina, and Tatiana. VERY Russian names! Their new coop is a 12x14x6 ft coop. They are free ranging right now during the day but she has gathered the items to build a 12x20 run this weekend.
As far as the Buffs are going, they are great! Getting big n fluffy! Very personable little ladies. No eggs yet but I check their Coop everyday just to be sure. Hope all is well with you both.

Back
Top Bottom