Anyone in WV???

Thats wonderful minminme! Cknldy, your RO flock made a lot of folks happy...I actually gave two of the pairs to two gals who had each lost their young Orloffs to predators this year, I kept 3 pullets to keep my boys company :). Theyre all healthy and doing well, thanks again!!

I haven't been on here in quite a while,looks like no one else has either. Hope you all! Had a very Merry Christmas! Things are going well with my birdies, the Buff Orps just started laying a couple days ago which is great!!! Out of 40 birds (including 4 ducks) I have only 7 that are laying. Between lack of daylight and winter molting,of all things, they just aren't in the mood.

New chicken coop owner-- learning and preparing to set up my Back Yard Coop. Excited to get my first chicks! :jumpy Just wanted to say Hello! :yiipchick

Last edited:
I haven't been on here in quite a while,looks like no one else has either. Hope you all! Had a very Merry Christmas! Things are going well with my birdies, the Buff Orps just started laying a couple days ago which is great!!! Out of 40 birds (including 4 ducks) I have only 7 that are laying. Between lack of daylight and winter molting,of all things, they just aren't in the mood.
Christmas was great here! I'm not getting many eggs either 3 to 5 a day out of 16 hens. 5 buff orps,6 red comets or sex links not sure,3 New Hampshires and 2 from the Easter HAL One looks like her daddy a barred rock and the other is white with black to green spots.

My girls are pretty much on a hiatus with egg laying but it's fine with me this time of year. I will have plenty early spring and I am looking forward to chick season too.
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom