Anyone in WV???

Pics
yeah, we like that one too.....
roll.png

I am trying to get the NPIP guys to test my birds so I can attend the Frederick, MD show and the Warrenton, VA show. Msbear needs them at her place as well. I am just wondering if anyone else needs these guys so we can all be tested on the same day. The closest Animal Inspector lives in Petersburg so it takes him 2+ hours just to get to my place and even longer to Berkeley and Jefferson Counties.
I know it is the middle of the night. I just wonder if I am making sense?!!

I think you're guy up there is pretty helpful. It would make sense to try and get everone in there area tested at once. I have a different guy and he did everything he could to talk me out of getting mine tested. It was a rather strange experience. I plan on calling him again in the spring and asking him to come out and test then, but from our converation, I could tell he really didn't want to do it.

I had two guys come to my house last month to do mine (as I have so many birds). They are both great. That is why I thought it would be helpful to them to arrange everyone in our area on the same day since they must travel so.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom