Anyone in WV???

Pics
Quote:
Set a date. You are 2.5 hours from me. I would want to feel secure that it is publicised enough to make it worth my while to come set up. In the fall most buyers already have chickens and are just looking for certain things. Also, they are smart enough to know that they don't want to winter over chicks. Don't get me wrong...I would love to participate and meet everyone from that area...I would also like to have some extra $$ to spend at Crossroads
lol.png

Kingwood would be an hour and a half away from me so I would be interested in setting up too depending on date! Gotta see my chicken buddy Majestic Lane!!! I'm sure sis has a blue egg layer roo (LOL) she will be wanting to part with!
wee.gif

I have talked with the manager @ tsc in the past and we found out the state regulations for the swap so if the end of september sounds good then we can attempt to plan it on a sunday morning. pm me for a possible list of what everyone wants to sell and I will make sure the date is good with paul. any help is greatly appriciated!!!

Quote:
Welcome from Berkeley Springs!

Thank you! Oh, you're relatively close!
big_smile.png

Yep! Mark your calendar. We are having another chicken swap on October 1 in Sharpsburg and the MD State Poultry Show is November 5-6 at the Frederick Fairgrounds. These are two events, chicken lovers in our area don't want to miss.

Quote:
Thank you! Oh, you're relatively close!
big_smile.png

Yep! Mark your calendar. We are having another chicken swap on October 1 in Sharpsburg and the MD State Poultry Show is November 5-6 at the Frederick Fairgrounds. These are two events, chicken lovers in our area don't want to miss.

That's awesome!!! I definitely want to check out the poultry show and I'm sure we'll find use for a swap now and again. Thank you so much for the info!
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom