Anyone in WV???

Pics
yes I know where logan is, I have to go there for work sometimes.  I have the silkies for my grand daughters, the 2 year old puts the hen in her powerwheels and drives her around lol

I just checked out your website and you mention that your Welsummers come from Nate VanWey's line... Is this the Canton, Ohio physics teacher Nate VanWey? Bc if so, he's one of the greatest teachers in the history of ever! And I had no idea he was a fellow chicken farmer :D Is he on BYC?

Anyone have one young male Bourbon Red Turkey for sale locally?

I had 4 Bourbon Red Turkeys and the only male or "tom" in the group flew out of the pen and was killed. I had there wing clipped but it had grown back before I caught it. Now I have 3 hens(about 4 months old) and my whole purposes in buying these was hatching some this spring.

Anyone?

Thank you and God Bless!

Last edited:
my daughter and I were talking about in the spring starting with a few turkeys. What the heck. We need some new challenges around here. I am excited about this. I will also be adding to my flock.. not sure what breed but all will be loved!!

I at Campbells Creek ,Kanawha, Charleston,WV. only 2 roosters .new to try .i want more ,i don't know how can i get more babys or others. so i here say hi with everybody and get more friends .

I have some FREE Roosters if anyone would be interested. I have 4 Rhodebar (hatched 8-13-12) and 1 Crested Cream Legbar (hatched 9-2-12) all from Greenfire Farms. I also have 1 Wheaten Maran (hatched 8-25-12). I live in the Scott Depot area. Pick up only. Just send me an IM if interested or if you have any questions. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom