Anyone know a good place for hog rings?

Quote:
Well Homedepot has 200 of the clips for $5.49 and Lowes has 200 of them for $4.49. They just dont know what size they are. Lol

Thanks guys!
Cody!!

I have some in the backyard from Lowe's I think. I'll go check the size later if it is important. I usually squeeze them past together anyway, for smaller stuff. They have blunt ends so it isn't dangerous.

I used ones from Lowes. They're pretty big, but they are galvanized. I also got some from our local Ace hardware store. Ace had three different sizes, but not galvanized.

Quote:
Well Homedepot has 200 of the clips for $5.49 and Lowes has 200 of them for $4.49. They just dont know what size they are. Lol

Thanks guys!
Cody!!

The Lowe's ones don't say the size on the bag but that a pushing 1/2" when closed. Like I said though, you can closed them up tighter if you want because they are not the piercing kind.

Quote:

Thanks guys!
Cody!!

The Lowe's ones don't say the size on the bag but that a pushing 1/2" when closed. Like I said though, you can closed them up tighter if you want because they are not the piercing kind.

Thanks for the help. My dad went by Lowes today to check out theirs and he said that theirs are very big. He thinks that they wouldnt close down small enough for the netting that I have.

I might try calling around to a few places later today.

Thanks,
Cody!!

Back
Top Bottom