Anyone know what breed this handsome fella is?

whitehousechix

Songster
11 Years
Apr 23, 2011
Western Oregon
930135E2-40CE-4A6A-A99D-FD03C476D884.jpeg

I wanted to add, he has the nicest personality. I don’t have any grown up ladies for him, just 15 kids and he is so kind, and has such a soft eye. I’ve had him for 3 weeks. He is a loud fella. Will he be frustrated without any girl friends for a while?

I don't know if it's the lighting of the picture on my phone but he almost looks to have mulberry skin and definitely has really dark eyes. I would wonder if he has some Mystic Onyx or Ayam Cemani in him at some point since they're pretty common now. He's definitely a mix however. He also has some resemblance to a Mosaic. Where was he from?

He looks a bit like an Isbar. Maybe an Isbar cross? But probably just a barnyard mix. He is very handsome.

He looks mature, so he may be okay with the chicks but if he starts trying to mate with them I would separate him until they grow up.

I just wanted another rooster so put the word out( in western oregon ) and this guy showed up in a box. I ended up separating him for a bit until his harem grows up a bit. He is a nice guy.

Back
Top Bottom