110549_popcorn-posing.jpg

#2 note the bag says scratch and she is scratching it
110549_popcorn-hen-scratch.jpg

#3 playing with the bag
110549_popcorn-wry-tail-2.jpg

#4 pecking a toy
110549_pecking-rhino.jpg

Last edited:
Try sitting down on the ground next time and see the difference in the photos of the chicken. And try when you are laying on that deck and taking pictures angling up at them. Interesting to see them from a different perspective

Also taking photo's in natural light instead of using flash makes a huge difference. I love taking pictures of my chickens. My chickens do NOT like having their photo taken. I think it's because my camera is so distracting. It's blue lol (canon powershot D10) we bought it for snorkeling when we lived in Japan, but it serves its purpose for land animals as well :)

Taking chicken photos is fun. I just got a new camera…. and was itching to taking chick-pix but my one and only chicken decided she was going to be broody so… Took a few of her on her next *shrugs* That's where I got my profile pic.

I agree on the natural lighting. My mom tells me to use flash but it looks horrendous and washed out.

I took my chicken camping to get beautiful back grounds and neat angles. Getting a good angle, gorgeous background, and interesting lighting makes for a spectacular fowl photo. Have fun taking your pictures
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I take pics with my underwater camera for my ducks. I love it when my ducks go snorkelijg jehehehehehehehehehe hshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Back
Top Bottom