anyone live in Pa

Quote:
I want a couple guineas but my DH says no way
smile.png

If you have dogs - they are a must! They are wonderful with controlling ticks. Since they started ranging - not a tick on the dogs or us. Good little watch dogs, too. I always know when someone / thing new is on the property.

Our hens rule the guineas, too. I found that interesting.

My hobby this spring will be to incubate our own guinea / chicken eggs. So you have time to work on your husband.

I'm in Luzern county. About 30~40 min. away from Wilkes-barre & Berwick(depend on how you drive wink I'm originally from Yokohama, Japan, though. Noriko. thumbsup

Mine too, welcome! (I'm in Wyoming County.)​

Oh, I just noticed how old this thread is. but still give me a nice reply! Thank you! SterlingAcres: I know Pocono from Beer Festival (Split Rock? I cant remember name of the place. I love beer
love.gif
), and the Race! I was there couple times! And everytime we go to NY or NJ, we drive though Pocono Mountain! Such a beautiful place. We are lliving top of the mountain too, though. greyhorsewoman: I've been living here in United States for 11 years now. But, I've never visited in Wyoming county. Dickson city in scranton is the farest I've ever been. My friend went to camping in Wyoming county (I don"t remember where) and she said it was very beautiful! I'd love to visit there if we have a chance. Noriko.

Quote:
LOL! Yeah, that's us. The beer lovers. We're right around the corner from Split Rock, I live smack dab in the middle of a tourist attraction. It's beautiful here, but getting too populated for my tastes.

I know what you mean. I'm a city girl. So, first time I got here. I thought...OMG...nothing around here...how can I live the place like this....But, I've been living here for 11 years. I like living the country. it's more quiet. more beatiful natures. more privacy. And I can do whatever I couln't do in the city like raising the chickens!
thumbsup.gif
We usually move to the country for those benefit. So, I understand your feeling. My house is much better than my mom's house but, I still can see my neighbors....
wink.png

So, you are Irish, right? I love Irish beer
love.gif
Noriko.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom