anyone live in Pa

Quote:
Hi, Im new....just wondering where about, Im near Bloomsburg. Hoping to convert a shed in the spring and start our own little flock.

Small world - I'm in Snyder County.

I'm in Moon Twp. and they won't let us have chickens. :mad: Any suggestions for where we can move that will let us have chickens with out being zoned as a farm? (At this point, my husband works in Cranberry.)

Yes we will move so that I can have chickens. I already have names picked out! LOL

Hello PAers!
frow.gif
I am in eastern PA, just north of Allentown. Great to see so many folks from our state here. I hope the list keeps growing. It's great to know chicken friends nearby.

Jody

Quote:
We used to live in Cranberry Township. My DH and I loved to eat at Brown's Country Kitchen. I think that's the right name. They had some good country cooking. We also bought 5 of Tammy Bauder's watercolors. Does she still display at the restaurant?

Quote:
Hey Lisa, I use to live in Easton ( south side ) and work in Phillipsburg on Memorial Parkway before I moved to Texas a few years back. Just wanted to say hey.

Terry

Last edited:
Northern Tioga county here. Near Galeton. I'm surprised there's a couple people from here. Usually it's like "you're from where?" or "what's that near?" Nice to know I got some locals to interact with on the forums.

FierceCraic

I am in Cranberry ((ashland township))

This was 1 of my requirements in buying a house!
yippiechickie.gif

You can also call the townships itself ask them what areas in there township are zoned for farm animals or what areas are not zoned at all!

Back
Top Bottom