anyone live in Pa

Quote:
I lived in Quaryville 3/4 of my life.
smile.png

I am in McKean County up in Northwestern Pa! I have every farm animal but cows and sheep!!!!!!! HELLO !! To all you new memebers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome-byc.gif
thumbsup.gif

Becky89* :

I am in McKean County up in Northwestern Pa! I have every farm animal but cows and sheep!!!!!!! HELLO !! To all you new memebers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome-byc.gif
thumbsup.gif

Need some sheep? I love enabling new animal addictions!
lau.gif

Becky89* :

welcome-byc.gif
thumbsup.gif

Is the town of McKean in McKean county? Or is that still Erie County?​

I was up in Lancaster last weekend at the ACBA Specialty and saw a bumper sticker with a BYC on it.
woot.gif

A shout out goes to the one that stayed at the Host resort with us. I never got to figure out who it was. Had to be a cavy person though because they also had a rabbit sticker on the van.
frow.gif

Quote:
wassup, i live just outside meadville
big_smile.png

I live in Polk, near Franklin. Only takes me about 30 min to meadville by interstate - my dad lives in Meadville.

Quote:
wassup, i live just outside meadville
big_smile.png

I live in Polk, near Franklin. Only takes me about 30 min to meadville by interstate - my dad lives in Meadville.

welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif

It's great to finally see some other folks from this end of the state!

Quote:
Need some sheep? I love enabling new animal addictions!
lau.gif

Well, I don't need any sheep - but - I did notice on your signature that you have peafowl. Here in Venango county, none of the locals' peahens are laying yet. Do you happen to sell peafowl eggs or (better yet) chicks?

Back
Top Bottom