anyone live in Pa

Quote:
Hi, Im new....just wondering where about, Im near Bloomsburg. Hoping to convert a shed in the spring and start our own little flock.

I live just outside of bloomsburg and just starting my first bator of eggs. ginbart

frow.gif

Hi all - Newbie to this site. I'm out here in Linglestown (Harrisburg) - neighbors think I am strange with my chickens, geese & ducks (and pygmy goat and malamute).

John

2 Buff Orp hens, 2 RIR hens, 1 Sebright hen, 1 Silkie/Orp mix hen, 1 uncooperative rooster (unknown bantam breed), 6 Toulouse geese, 3 Muscovy ducks.

Welcome Hagar! I think we all have stories of folks thinking we were a little off because we have chickens, but it won't be long and they will be asking for eggs. Happens every time.
big_smile.png

Wow, looks like a bunch of folks are close to me. I'm in Elverson, PA (hour west of Philly, sort of between Lancaster, Reading, Allentown).

Elverson is close... I'm in Chester County, near Marsh Creek State Park.
(On the cheesesteak side of the PA!)

Nice to meet some more PA members. Critterhill - I am just north of Allentown, so not far at all.

Hello HR , I know where Gravity is my Greatgrandmother used to run the feed store there in town along time ago, My granmother and aunt live in South Cannaan and I was born in Honesdale 45 years ago!!

Back
Top Bottom