Anyone near Mercer County Pa?

cottontail farm

Crowing
9 Years
Dec 26, 2014
Rural NW Pa
Hi everyone,
I haven't posted here in years but I have a pair of 5 year old Super African Geese from Metzers. My female got attacked by raccoons last night. For a lot of reasons keeping them safe just isn't an option anymore. Is there anyone near Greenville, PA who would want him if she doesn't make it or both of them when she heals (her wounds seem superficial). They are friendly and not aggressive but not "pets".
This really sucks and I'm just trying to come to terms with it.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I haven't posted here in years but I have a pair of 5 year old Super African Geese from Metzers. My female got attacked by raccoons last night. For a lot of reasons keeping them safe just isn't an option anymore. Is there anyone near Greenville, PA who would want him if she doesn't make it or both of them when she heals (her wounds seem superficial). They are friendly and not aggressive but not "pets".
This really sucks and I'm just trying to come to terms with it.
Hi, I'm in Ashtabula County. I have ducks and chickens, 1/3 acre pond. Would they be ok if they free ranged during the day and came in to the barn at night? Would they get along with the other poultry?

Back
Top Bottom