Anyone purchase and use this incubator?

eastereggerlady

Songster
5 Years
Apr 25, 2015
Central Maine

I just bought this incubator off of amazon for around $70. I was wondering if anyone else has bought one or used one? I would love to know how well they work. Let me know!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00Z97FJH8/ref=pd_aw_sbs_86_of_36?refRID=0N1DQ1A9BESDBE6E5FV9
^the link for amazon

Since it appears no one has purchased or used this incubator so I will be hatching in it this year and I will report. I'm hoping it works good because who wouldn't want a fully automatic 12 egg bator for around $70!

Last edited:
I hope it works well! Once I have it calibrated and working correctly I'll be doing an August hatch and a thread on how well the incubator works. I'll be hatching more easter eggers :D

So far so good! The incubator works great hold a steady temp and humidity. The egg turner rocks them back and fourth correctly and I now have way to many eggs in this incubator
1f61b.png
I should only have 12 but I have 15! I will keep updating this thread!

This incubator is so worth the money! Today is day 21 and I have 6 fluffy butts in the brooder and 2 more drying in the bator. The remaining 4 eggs are still shaking and fingers crossed a few more hatch! I'm very happy with my 8 out of 12 though!

So great news! All twelve of my easter egger and olive egger went into lock down about 6 days ago. Today is day 23 and I have 9 adorable little ones! The other three eggs were early quiters but I couldn't tell due to the olive egg color! I'm so happy with this incubator! For $70 it was for sure worth it! Hopefully everyone hatching is getting as good of rates as I did this summer! My hatching season is officially over but I'm so excited for next years season! Happy hatching everyone!
1f423.png
1f618.png

So great news! All twelve of my easter egger and olive egger went into lock down about 6 days ago. Today is day 23 and I have 9 adorable little ones! The other three eggs were early quiters but I couldn't tell due to the olive egg color! I'm so happy with this incubator! For $70 it was for sure worth it! Hopefully everyone hatching is getting as good of rates as I did this summer! My hatching season is officially over but I'm so excited for next years season! Happy hatching everyone!
1f423.png
1f618.png
That's great, congrats!

Back
Top Bottom