Anyone want to team up for an order?

Greetings fellow feathered children parents!!
Would anyone be so kind as to team up with me for an order?
To place and order, it needs to be 10 or more babies total, but I just want 2 female fawn and white indian runners, would anyone be willing to order 8 or more with me?
They do not need to be the same, just needs to be 10 babies of any combination total. They offer free shipping, but a $37 “small order” fee if under 10 are ordered, eeeep.
I am located in Roswell NM.
They sell unsexed, male, and female. They also sell chicks, guinea fowl, and geese. Thank you in advance!! <3
The website:
www.metzerfarms.com
Or please let me know if you have 2 females or know a better place to order from. <3
There are so many birds that need homes please consider adopting <33

Ideal Poultry was great for me when I just needed a few ducklings. Though I don't remember if you can get them sexed or just straight run.
Ideal poultry has them cheaper but unsexed. They do charge $10 for shipping and $7 for small order fee.
I may go with them, and just gamble and hope for 2 females.
I’ll keep them in mind, thank you.

Ideal poultry has them cheaper but unsexed. They do charge $10 for shipping and $7 for small order fee.
I may go with them, and just gamble and hope for 2 females.
I’ll keep them in mind, thank you.
I got some from ideal and just ordered a few more than I needed to hopefully increase my chances of females. $7 small order fee wasn't bad considering most places have a much higher fee. Just depends on if you're willing to gamble on straight run and if they have what you want.

I got some from ideal and just ordered a few more than I needed to hopefully increase my chances of females. $7 small order fee wasn't bad considering most places have a much higher fee. Just depends on if you're willing to gamble on straight run and if they have what you want.
Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that. But the issue is what to do with the males? They aren’t allowed in town so I would have to find someone out of town who needs males or someone who wants them for dinner.

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that. But the issue is what to do with the males? They aren’t allowed in town so I would have to find someone out of town who needs males or someone who wants them for dinner.

Ah yeah that's tough. I'm allowed to keep drakes so its easier for me to do straight run.

Ah yeah that's tough. I'm allowed to keep drakes so its easier for me to do straight run.
Yeah. I ended up with a male and female, which was perfect because I was finishing paperwork on out of town property. But then a few days ago the lawyer fu**ed me AGAIN, and took the property away. This is long story short was supposed to me given to me as an inheritance when a relative passed last year, and the lawyer claimed a glitch in paperwork which put the will back to like 20 years ago before I even came into the picture. So I had worked out a deal with one of the “current” benificiaeies to partner up with the property, they own it and I keep the property maintained and take care of them and such. After well over of a year of the lawyer saying, yes that is going to happen 100000% no problem and my “partner” would also get a sizeable check on top of the property, told us just a few days ago that it’s not happening, we would have to pay over $25k to get the property, and it wasn’t maintained during that year and they wouldn’t let me maintain it for free either! So that means that it needs new skirting, and a new roof at the very least, I’ve been monitoring the deterioration.
So I guess that ended up being longer than I thought it would be. Sorry for the rambling. I’m just so deviated. It was a family member that died who was like a father to me and I was there when he died after taking care of him and his wife 25/7 for 2 years, at least once a week all day for 8 years before, and they both passed within 10 days. Not Covid related.
So yeah, for roughly the past 5 years I was told that I was going to have my forever home at that property, that I put ever penny I had into, ripped out from under me the same day that he died (his wife died first).
So yeah, I’m sorry if I am a bit rough at times. I also have a boat load of medical issues that the doctors can’t fix, and have to go to the ER on a regular basis for pain treatment.
I’m sorry, my kiddos are my life, I can’t have actual kids. I can’t deal with any more heart break right now.
I got lucky and found someone who is willing to take my bonded pair of boy/girl Indian runners, but I still have to start over with getting a new pair of babies, and give up my 6 week old babies.

Yeah. I ended up with a male and female, which was perfect because I was finishing paperwork on out of town property. But then a few days ago the lawyer fu**ed me AGAIN, and took the property away. This is long story short was supposed to me given to me as an inheritance when a relative passed last year, and the lawyer claimed a glitch in paperwork which put the will back to like 20 years ago before I even came into the picture. So I had worked out a deal with one of the “current” benificiaeies to partner up with the property, they own it and I keep the property maintained and take care of them and such. After well over of a year of the lawyer saying, yes that is going to happen 100000% no problem and my “partner” would also get a sizeable check on top of the property, told us just a few days ago that it’s not happening, we would have to pay over $25k to get the property, and it wasn’t maintained during that year and they wouldn’t let me maintain it for free either! So that means that it needs new skirting, and a new roof at the very least, I’ve been monitoring the deterioration.
So I guess that ended up being longer than I thought it would be. Sorry for the rambling. I’m just so deviated. It was a family member that died who was like a father to me and I was there when he died after taking care of him and his wife 25/7 for 2 years, at least once a week all day for 8 years before, and they both passed within 10 days. Not Covid related.
So yeah, for roughly the past 5 years I was told that I was going to have my forever home at that property, that I put ever penny I had into, ripped out from under me the same day that he died (his wife died first).
So yeah, I’m sorry if I am a bit rough at times. I also have a boat load of medical issues that the doctors can’t fix, and have to go to the ER on a regular basis for pain treatment.
I’m sorry, my kiddos are my life, I can’t have actual kids. I can’t deal with any more heart break right now.
I got lucky and found someone who is willing to take my bonded pair of boy/girl Indian runners, but I still have to start over with getting a new pair of babies, and give up my 6 week old babies.
That's a lot, so sorry you're dealing with that. And no worries, we all have our things we deal with. Some people are able to deal with straight run and some aren't, I only mentioned it because $7 small order fee wasn't bad to me. But I get that not every one can risk drakes :) Hope you get things sorted out and find the ducklings you're looking for!

That's a lot, so sorry you're dealing with that. And no worries, we all have our things we deal with. Some people are able to deal with straight run and some aren't, I only mentioned it because $7 small order fee wasn't bad to me. But I get that not every one can risk drakes :) Hope you get things sorted out and find the ducklings you're looking for!
Yeah. I was thinking about it.

The breeder that is getting my runners is partnering up with me to get a breed he wants, but I’m still a few short so I may end up getting some extra females and then they can be easily rehomed even to town people. The Indian Runner ducks seem to be the best bet for my location and egg production.

Back
Top Bottom