Anyplace to get ducks this time of year? I have a single sad duck!

Picklepuss

Chirping
10 Years
Jan 22, 2010
Connecticut
With the daylight change, etc our free range ducks have been coming back later in the day. Well, something got 2 of them and now poor Emily is quacking and lonely. I have posted on Craigslist and searched but can't seem to find anything. Emily is a Runner and I'm not picky except we would prefer a duck that won't fly away (and I don't want to clip wings).

So, any ideas? We are in southeastern CT.

We have a rescue but the ducks they have are in pairs and large for the current area I have. I am digging through old e-mails now trying to see if anyone I know has something.

I could give you a call drake who is on the large side and imprinted but they do fly a little so probably not what you are looking for. Good luck finding one!

I'm trying to rehome 3 ducks for a friend - she's terminally ill and isn't able to care for them throughout the winter.

Unfortuneatly I'm in southeastern NH - ... might be able to work something out ? ...

There is 1 male peking and 2 brown/blackish females (I don't know what they are) ... they have their small man-made pond and have always stuck around !

Also have 3 female Geese
smile.png
if your interested - 2 african gray and 1 toulouse (females).

ALL FRIENDLY ! a few years old (I'd say 3 ish ? )

ducks.jpg

The female Peking and one of the Toulouse Geese in the picture got attacked by dogs
sad.png

I'm also in NH and have some extra males that we would be willing to sell. They are Holderreads birds shipped this last spring. I only have males to part with (specifically a fawn and white runner who is exhibition quality. I would have a rehoming fee to recoup what we paid for him. You can PM me through here if interested.

Back
Top Bottom