APA 2010 National: Show Results updated in post #1

I plan on going. I hope to see some excellent Barred Rocks and Wyandottes. Anyone else going????? I am driving from the Austin area. Does anyone that's going have a standard dark cornish rooster for sale at a decent price, also in need of a Welsummer roo, must have black chest and meet APA standard of perfection?? I could pick up there. If so send me a price and picture to [email protected]

Last edited:
Quote:
I am bringing a Standard Dark Cornish cockrel to show, I don't know which one yet--but he will be for sale.

Quote:
We will be driving up from the Austin area also. We will be taking a truck load of Modern game bantams and a few Old English and Cornish bantams, about 31 in all.

For the best in Welsummers you need to contact Cathy Gleason, she should be there. She also should be in Abilene this weekend for that show.

Dark cornish standards in Texas are a little scarce but try the Bonnie and Charles Campbell in Abilene. I know they have WLR's but may have Darks.

Bob

Quote:
What are you looking for Leghorn Dude? If I had something someone wanted, I would haul it up there to sell.
Anyone else showing Call ducks? I'll be showing Whites and my little Gray drake and maybe one other hen.
Also showing a gorgeous Black Sumatra hen that I am very excited about.
I'd love to meet up with some of you BYC folks up there!

I'll be there to watch. When do entries close? I'd love to take a few to show, but being away from home for 2/3 days is a nightmare in the making, especially since I'm still hatching weekly
wink.png

Quote:
What are you looking for Leghorn Dude? If I had something someone wanted, I would haul it up there to sell.
Anyone else showing Call ducks? I'll be showing Whites and my little Gray drake and maybe one other hen.
Also showing a gorgeous Black Sumatra hen that I am very excited about.
I'd love to meet up with some of you BYC folks up there!

It is the call duck nationals......should be lots of call ducks.......not looking forward to the drive

Back
Top Bottom