April Fools 2016 - New Development: Chicken Feed That Changes Egg Shell Color!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I fell for it! That was a great April fools day prank concitering how many people it got, including me lol :lol:

You and about 75 other people :gig

A big thank you to those who kept our secret and didn't rush to "out" us so we could keep the fun going. :)

I fell for it but then when people started suggesting it could be a prank this afternoon was when I started suspecting and I think posted once or twice. I had actually forgotten it was April Fool's day!!! Plus it sounded so real.

Wait, what do you mean your posts were deleted? What could you have possibly posted that would have warranted a deletion?

They got deleted because this is actually an April Fool's prank and not real and so they deleted all posts alluding to the fact it might be a prank in order to keep the fun going all day :)

Wow I fell for it! That was a great April fools day prank concitering how many people it got, including me lol :lol:

I fell for it!!! :lol:

Don't. There was a lot of people that fell for it.

Don't feel that way.  We are all chicken fanatics, so anything as exciting as egg coloring feed would easily overcome our doubts.  Especially if you haven't already experienced a BYC April Fool's Day joke. 

Thank you both! I think thats a big part of why it got me w4w. Plus the fact that it was sooo well written and scientific sounding that it really sounded possible!!!! I actually Googled to see if there was a news story or press release and found nothing of course and thought it was weird bit figured it hadn't been released yet LOL I wonder if it would eventually be possible????

This is almost as bad as the time in high school when my friend told me the cafeteria ceiling was red and I actually looked up....... they never let that one go :lol: :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom