April Fools 2016 - New Development: Chicken Feed That Changes Egg Shell Color!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Didn't notice the title change
roll.png
LMBO i got my boyfriend good too, put a chicken in the bathroom with him while he was stuck on the toilet, he's gotten used to the chickens now!
lau.gif

I was following this from the start, and one thing kept running through my head as I watched the comments and suggestions roll in - Rainbow Stew! Anyone remember that song? "We'll all be drinking that free Bubble-up, and eatin' that Rainbow Stew!"

This, to me, was the best one yet!

I was following this from the start, and one thing kept running through my head as I watched the comments and suggestions roll in -  Rainbow Stew!  Anyone remember that song?  "We'll all be drinking that free Bubble-up, and eatin' that Rainbow Stew!"  

Yes!!! I love that name. :lau

I was following this from the start, and one thing kept running through my head as I watched the comments and suggestions roll in - Rainbow Stew! Anyone remember that song? "We'll all be drinking that free Bubble-up, and eatin' that Rainbow Stew!"

Quote:
+1!!
celebrate.gif

0.jpg

Last edited:
In my own opinion, this is completely ridiculous, why do we have different breeds then to supply a different shade of egg?? If you want pink, blue, or green, then get Easter eggers or the true breeds that supply that color naturally. Idk, call me crazy, but isn't that the fun of having different breeds?? I don't want genetically modified ones by the feed I give them, but by the breed that they are naturally!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom